The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More than meets the eye

Someone sent me this link earlier. It's to the very first episode of Transformers.



I've only watched the first 7 minutes so far, and I doubt if I'll have time to finish it today (I am a busy man, you know). But I wanted to share it, just in case anyone out there wanted to brush up on their Transformers lore before the movie arrives.

Speaking of the movie, I'm still not sure if I want to see it or not. Overall, it looks pretty good, but if it sucks I don't know if my inner 7-year-old could handle it. And I think I speak for several million guys my age when I say that.

I probably will go see it, though. Worst case scenario, I guess, is that it will be two hours of giant robots beating the crap out of each other, and it's pretty tough to argue with that. Besides, if you've seen more than a few seconds of the above video clip, you have to admit that the original is not exactly Shakespeare either.

Anyway, that's all I got. Now back to work.

ps- Note to the Frau: Gabe from Penny Arcade is clearly smarter than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home