The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Crash course

Frau and I watched a certain Oscar-winning film over the weekend. While I liked it better than she did, I can't say that either of us were all that impressed. Since there apparently was a moral in there someplace, and since I like to save other people some time, I now proudly present
What I Learned from Watching Crash:

When dealing with someone of another race...
  • talk slowly and in complete sentences.
  • calling them a racial slur to their face won't help.
  • assume the other person is a moron who, at the slightest hint of confusion, will kill you in a blind panic.
I learned some other stuff too, like that Los Angeles is smaller than my high school and that Ludacris isn't a very good actor, but those things really aren't very enlightening. I'm just trying to help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home