The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

An animated discussion, part 2

As part of yesterday's discussion about animation, I forgot to mention that Frau made her own self portrait with the Simpsomaker. With a little Photoshop magic, we now have a Simpso-Skippy family photo:


Some of our more sharp-eyed readers may have noticed that the picture includes three blank word baloons. That's because I added the baloons and was about to write some witty dialogue when I maxed out my daily supply of funny.

After half an hour of staring at blank baloons like a moron, I am proudly announcing the first annual Daily Marmoset contest. All our readers (i.e. both of you) are encouraged to write some clever banter between myself, my lovely wife, and Moe.

The prize, you ask? Umm, good question. If I can't fill in the baloons myself, what makes you think I can come up with a decent prize just now? Don't worry, I'll think of something later. Honest.

To help get your creative juices flowing (eew), take a look at one last piece of animation greatness: The Muppet Matrix. Be sure to stay for the ending. It crams more fun into 2 minutes than the sequels did in 4 1/2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home