The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More homework as television

During a spare few minutes this afternoon, I checked on my favorite Youtube user, bmhcmc, to see if he had any new goodies of Mid-MO television. There were two that I wanted to share:

First, is the one entitled My Favorite TV Tech Error. While I might dispute that title, it is a fun one. Behold:



As for the second one, I'm posting it here because I have an unsettling feeling that the Frau will appreciate it on several levels. However, I can't honestly say that I recommend watching it. Let me just say this: it's a "Pepper and Friends" clip entitled "Nose Squirting Action".



Please do not play on a full stomach...


Now I feel dirty... Time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home