The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Gift for the Frau

And now, an extra-big Marmoset salute to Frau Skippy in congratulations on her new job. I am very proud of her.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, here is a link to the website of singer/songwriter Mitch Benn, from which his song "I May Just Have to Murder James Blunt" can be downloaded.

The chorus, to give you some idea of this song's brilliance, goes something like this:

I may just have to murder James Blunt
He's an evil I know I must confront
I'm well aware he was in the military
But Dragon Ninja training couldn't save
his scrawny ass from me.


I must admit, at first I was disappointed that I didn't hear the words "looks and sounds like a drowned chihuahua" in Benn's description of James Blunt. But between that and his other song, "Everything Sounds like Coldplay Now", I just may have to ask Santa for a Mitch Benn CD this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home