The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Friday, January 19, 2007

The Marmoset lives!

Welcome back Marmoset to the wide world of blogging. It's good to open up the site and see something that I didn't put there for a change.

I also hope that the Marmoset feels better, having vented his liberal spleen. Nothing worse than a poorly ventilated spleen, I always say.

Speaking of which, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Stephen Colbert is a great man.

"If you're an act, then what am I?"
God bless America.

And to close on a completely unrelated note, I found this on YouTube while looking for something else, and it nearly killed me.



That's good stuff. I always thought the old Star Treks were the greatest unintentional comedy show of all time, and now I have proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home