The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

random thoughts

A few very quick bits of news. I am a busy man, you know.
  1. Watched Kung-Fu Hustle last night, it was pretty good. The moral of the story -- be very, very nice to creepy Chinese guys with combovers.
  2. Much as I enjoy laughing at the Frau's terror of robots, as time passes I find it getting harder and harder to disagree with her.
  3. My Google search page now talks like the Swedish Chef. Life is good.
  4. Speaking of Google, long and seemingly hopeless searches have finally borne fruit. Behold our beloved Mascot and two proudest role models:

Like I said, life is good. Perhaps this calls for a few template changes, as soon as I brush up on my HTML skills a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home