The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Monday, May 18, 2009

The humans are dead

Since this blog has a long-standing tradition of mocking my beloved Frau's fear of robots, I hereby link to the following article from the Onion AV Club:


ABOVE: Ultron, #6 on the AV Club's list, is arguably the
single most dangerous villain in the Marvel Universe, and
probably the evil robot most in need of therapy and/or a hug.


The AV club put together a pretty impressive list, but they forgot the greatest killer robots of all: those that poison our asses with poisonous gasses.

Binary solo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They forgot Proteus from Demon Seed. I guess he didn't kill anyone but he did impregnate a human and who knows what the robot baby will do once it is born.

Oh, and thanks for mocking me!! I feel the love --- Frau Skippy

11:56 AM  
Blogger Skippy said...

I don't think the evil robo-baby will do anything dangerous, except the Robo Boogie.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home