The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Beware the Archivist

As a light-to-moderate fan of computer games, I always thought the Diablo games were fun, but I never really got that into them. So when I heard that Diablo III was coming out soon, I wasn't all that impressed. Mostly I wondered why Blizzard was spending time on that when I've been waiting almost a decade for Starcraft II.

But all that changed when I saw one of the new character classes: ARCHIVIST

ABOVE: The flip-flops are
an interesting choice
. But I think
I met this guy at SAA a while ago.

Unlike a disappointingly large number of my colleagues, I realize that this is an April Fools joke. But I so desperately wish it wasn't.

BONUS: click here for a hi-resolution image of the Archivist in battle. I think I found the new wallpaper for my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home