The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Friday, September 26, 2008

He's always in the last place you look (Friday WTF)

Tomorrow kicks off the most important of all librarian holidays, Banned Books Week 2008. (Well, actually there aren't any "librarian holidays", but I guess this is close enough.) I might try to do a more detailed post on this in a few days, but for starters here's a trailer for a new film, based on my favorite banned book:



I'm really looking forward to the sequels, "the Sandiego Supremacy" and "Our Man in Pottsylvania".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew,

Your post on "banned book week" reminded me of your calendar of strange unusual, and often pointless holidays. are you still keeping it updated? shoot me a link.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home