The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In Praise of YouTube and Bad TV News

The electricity has come back to my house, and an entirely new respect for refrigerators and light bulbs has come with it. Remind me to send Thomas Edison a Christmas card this year.

The Marmoset is visiting STL for a few days, and last night we spend some family time with a YouTube mini-marathon. The glories of web videos are endless.

As a special gift to the Frau - and any other survivors of the wonderdul world of Mid-MO television, I offer the following:


NOTE: be sure to wait for the witty banter at the end.

Huh huh huh, he said Dong.

The silver medal has to go to the clip entitled "What Camera?" (If I had a dollar for every time I've seen something on KOMU that would fit that title...)

Hey, it's not BubbRubb, but I sure enjoyed it. Special thanks to Youtube member bmhcmc, who has created a whole channel of KOMU-related goodies.

As a friend of mine used to say, "it might look like the news, and it might sound like the news, but it's really just some guy's homework."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home