The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Friday, December 12, 2008

No snow below (Friday WTF, take 2)

I have been informed that some of our loyal readers don't think Twisted Sister is funny. I say that Twisted Sister is hilarious, especially when they're trying not to be. But we aim to please here at the Daily Marmoset, so let's try this again, with a little more WTF:



Here is the original version. Of course, I strongly suggest turning the volume up to 11.

PS - As a bonus for those of you who do like Twisted Christmas, I proudly present the sequel.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Marmoset said...

Is that Harry Shearer backing her up?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Skippy said...

Yep Derek Smalls himself. I think (according to the Youtube comments) that's his wife singing.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home