The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Devil with a Blue Dress

Frau and I went to a very interesting lecture last night:

EDITOR'S NOTE: the embedded video has been removed, because it kept playing by itself and driving me nuts.


All this talk about the notorious "real" exorcism, which was performed here in St. Louis, got me thinking about the classic horror film which it inspired. That film, of course, was Repossessed.



This, believe it or not, was one of my favorite movies when I was 12, but (big surprise) it doesn't seem to have aged very well. I'd forgotten about Governor Ventura and Mean Gene Okerlund, though. That part actually was pretty good. Honest.

Random reference just for the Marmoset's benefit: Ernie, where's Foo-Foo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home