The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Friday, June 06, 2008

In the Cradle of Destiny (Friday WTF)

This is a much longer WTF video than most, and to be honest, I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet. But its awesomeness speaks for itself.

It's entitled Shadowman 9: In the Cradle of Destiny, and it's the first episode of the newest season of the Venture Brothers. It picks up very shortly after the end of season 2, when The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (Dr. Monarch? Mrs. Doctor?) had their honeymoon interrupted by some, umm, unpleasant secret.

ABOVE: Behold the terrible glory of Brock Samson.

What was the shocking news that brought their wedded bliss to a screeching halt? How the hell do I know? I told you I haven't had time to watch it yet. Click here, or on the image above, and you'll probably know before I do.

What, you don't watch the Venture Brothers? WTF not???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home