The Daily Marmoset

Your Favorite Destination on the "Next Blog" Superhighway.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Enter the Marmosets

Hello, and welcome to the Daily Marmoset. Why, you might be wondering, is this thing named the Daily Marmoset? Well, two reasons, really:

  1. Marmosets are awesome. Seriously, look at the photo in the post below.
  2. All the good names were taken.
It's a crime that the "Keepers of the Cheese" went to a website that's actually about cheese. Ren and Stimpy fans everywhere weep in despair.

So, umm, yeah. I guess you also might want to know what exactly this site is, huh? Well, I'd tell you, but I'm not so sure myself. Mostly it's two guys who wanted to take a crack at this newfangled Internet thingy. What happens next, I suppose, is that we're going to write some stuff that interests us, and with any luck other people will like it too. If they don't then at least we have an easier way of communicating with each other, being in different states and all.

That's all I got. Have a good one, and thank you for shopping at the Daily Marmoset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home